Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Thursday, February 13, 2003


"Ok, NOW it's winter."


Well, we actually got enough snow Tuesday night to actually make it look like winter around here. For once, we got enough snow that it'll be sticking around and not all be melted away by the next day.... Of course, with the snow, comes the frigid temperatures again,.... and man is it cold out!

I actually was out and about most of yesterday, since I had the day off, so I did get VERY cold. Even my gloves decided to give up fighting the cold.... (Needless-to-say, my fingers were NOT happy)! ....

...But, cold is cold, and it is was likely to return with snow sometime. Now it's here.... and NOW it's winter! Good or bad?... I don't know yet. I'll let you know. .... [grin].

Unfortunately, though, as much as I'd like to elaborate on the snow, the cold, or my adventures out in both yesterday, writing more in depth of my adventures shall have to wait until later on Thursday, or perhaps early Friday, depending on my schedule (you know, that typical 'on-call' schedule that B&N seems to think I am the perfect candidate for.). ....I have that interview tomarrow morning, so I've got to head off to bed very shortly and ensure that I am well rested for it. After that, who knows how my Thursday will play out.... But hey, that's the excitement of life right -- unpredictability. .... [smile]

Well, must go. Have a wonderful Thursday, and I'll write more about 'my adventures' later on the marrow.

Until then,....

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)