Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Sunday, February 02, 2003


"Photoshop, Computers, and all those Cool Toys!"


Well, I'm up a whole heck of a lot later than I should be this morning, but, I guess that's what happens when you're off having fun playing with cool new toys such as those that go by the name, Photoshop! .... Well, ok, I wasn't only playing with Photoshop 7 today, I was also playing with adding new pages and information to my Star Trek PBeM website. You know, I think there really is truth to the old saying, "If you have a passion for something, do it." .... My creative passion is certainly flowing through my veins quite nicely right about now....

.... Now, if only I could get paid to put this 'creative adrenaline' into good use, I'd be set!... Ha, well, that's the goal anyway. So far, no luck yet this weekend on the job front, but, then again, no one is at work on the weekends for me to call anyway.... [sarcastic chuckle].... Oh, well, it's back to the grindstone come Monday.... Until then, however, I'm loving this 'adrenaline' rush, and you can bet I'll be back at the fun imaginative / creative stuff later today, Sunday! ....

.... Ah, .... can't wait! But, I really should get to bed. Being up still at 5:15am on a Sunday morning is probably not a good thing. Hey, at least I'm not bored, or sucumbing to the disapointments of my present daily routine yet. That's gotta be a good thing at least. ... [grin].

Well, I'll catch you all later on today probably. Until then, have a blessed Sunday, and God's blessings (especially to the families of the Shuttle Columbia crew).

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)