Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Monday, June 28, 2004


"House of Ugoff"

Those of you that have seen the recent Burger King commericials, already know this guy. His name is Ugoff. One look at him and you understand he's all about style. He sees what others do not see. Like beauty in an egg, or the power of a grain of salt.

Ugoff designs pouches. He can design a pouch with his eyes closed. If he had his hands tied behind his back, he even could design a pouch with his toes.

The logic behind Burger King promoting a new salad with a character named Ugoff seems a little off the wall to me. But, hey, what works, works, right? :)

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)