Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Friday, June 11, 2004


"Nike Commercial, Revisted"

Two weeks ago, I was called by a local talent agency here in Milwaukee and asked to audition for a National Nike commerical. Unfortunately, I was unable to attend on such short notice, and didn't get in on the gig. Since I wasn't told any details about the shoot either, I never really learned what I missed.

Recently, however, I came across a local news article that talked about the now-complete filming of that commercial. The opportunity appears to have been a unique one, and though I certainly wouldn't have been in the running for the lead role (since I don't dance at arcades), had I been able to attend, I could very well have been part of the "posse". :)

If you're interested, feel free to give the local Milwaukee news article a gander:

"Nike ad-makers find sleek dancing in unstylish setting"

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)