Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Monday, November 29, 2004


"Another Cold One"

Bad news... and good news....

This weekend I had another cold (less powerful than the last one). This one I probably got from my roomate, Scott, who in turn had gotten it from work (retail). Thankfully, however, today seems to be the last day it intends to visit me, and, although I'm not sad to see it go, I can only wonder... With two nearly back-to-back colds, does this mean I'll be immune for the rest of the winter!? :)

Heh. Here's hoping. Odds are, though, it probably doesn't work that way. But, it certainly is a happy thought isn't it!

Have a blessed new week all. Stay well.

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)