Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Credits Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Jon Baas: The Brand Man. -- Build Your New Brand Starting at $5!

Saturday, May 27, 2006


"No Movie for Jon"

I turned down a movie role today. It was for a local independant film -- a non-paying gig. And, while I rarely turn down personal offers like this, a police officer in a dark cult-based thriller (with cold-blooded executions left and right) didn't seem like something I'd want on my resume -- at least not right now. I'm honored, and I wish the director well, but I think I'll stick to lighter fare.

In other news, I'm working on a list of stage projects I plan to pursue this summer/fall. For anyone interested, I'll post it here on my blog in the next few days. These could be some really exciting auditions, so we'll see what happens!

For the timebeing, though, I'm off to other things. Have a blessed Sunday all. Until next time,

Your happily blogging actor friend,
-Jon

 I  link to this post  I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

+ Previous Blog Posts  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Blogs That I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Star Trek Social Story:
- USS Enterprise-D

Performance / Theater:
- Improv Everywhere


Blog Archives:
- Full Archive

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)

Contact:
- Email Jon