Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Friday, May 26, 2006


"Red as a Lobster"

Being blond-haired certainly has it's disadvantages -- at least as far as working outdoors in the sun is concerned. Today I helped my landlord scrape old white paint off of sixteen garage door frames. When the day's work began, it was cloudy and overcast, but an hour later, the sun came out and it brightened up quite nicely. I, however, neglected to put on sunblock, and as I burn quite easily, my forearms (exposed when I rolled up my sleeves) are now an unlovely shade of bright vermillion. And, to top that off, the tell-tale itchiness of a bad sunburn is setting in....

Thankfully, the rest of me was sufficiently shielded from the sun's rays. But my reddened arms are an unpleasant reminder that once spring and summer roll around, it's time to make sure the 'ole SPF 30+ and I become best buddies again.

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)