Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Friday, July 14, 2006


"A 13-hour Lizard Adventure"

Wish granted. I just awoke from a night of nearly thirteen hours of sleep! I guess I really did need that slumber. And I'll tell ya, I'm feeling remarkably well-refreshed too! Thank you Sleep Fairy!

Ironically, I also seem to have had only one notable dream during those hours. In that dream, the world was drastically altered from ours. Large dinosaur species were an everyday part of our present culture. Yet, in that modern world, there remained one island paradise somewhere in the Pacific that was untouched by man or lizard. It was the mythical "Atlantis", and I was the member of one of four dozen large expeditions desperately in search of it. The dream itself followed our wild adventure as we sought to be the first group to find and stake a claim on that virgin island.

You know, that sounds rather like a blockbuster movie plot doesn't it? I guess, when given the time, I even dream in movies! Go figure. I may have to pitch that one to Hollywood! :)

Have a blessed Friday all (and, hey, watch out for those giant lizards!).

Your happily blogging well-rested friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)