Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Monday, October 23, 2006


"No More Shaggy Jon"

As of today, I now have four times less hair on my head. I had let it all grow out since May, however, today I finally asked my (cute!) stylist to cut it back down to it's normal length. As a result, I no longer have what I call, "model head". Instead, I once again look like the short-haired Jon most of you are familiar with.

So, bye, bye long hair. You were warm while it lasted. But now I suppose it's time to start thinking about wearing a scarf again. You know... to cover my newly naked neck. :)

Have a great Tuesday all, and until the morrow!

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)