Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Sunday, October 01, 2006


"Post-Season Baseball"

Well, that time of the year has finally come... the baseball season has ended, and the playoffs have been determined. Back in the spring I predicted that my beloved Milwaukee Brewers would end with a winning record, and might -- just might -- have a shot at the post-season. Alas, however, I was a little generous. My Brewers took a tumble in recent months and ended the season at 75-87. Still a great season, but twelve games under breaking even. Oh, well, better luck next year.

With my team out of contention, however, it looks like I'll be turning my attention to the west. Things have been going very well with the Minnesota Twins, and they have made it to the post-season. Since I spent my teen years living up there in Twin Cities, I think I'll switch gears to the American League, and root for the old home team. They've had a phenominal year so far, with a lot of young talent and a team full of surprises. They've also won the AL Central title. Let's see if they can make the Post-Season just as exciting!

Here's to the Twinkies. For the next month, a former fan has returned to the fold. Let's see if you can give him something to cheer about!

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)