Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006


"War of the Worlds"

Today is Halloween, so, I thought it appropriate to offer a little fright of my own. Join me now in listening to the classic radio play, "War of the Worlds" as presented by LA Theatre Works, and preformed by a stellar cast of Star Trek stars. Lending their voices are John de Lancie, Gates McFadden, Leonard Nimoy, Dwight Schultz, Armin Shimerman, Brent Spiner, and Wil Wheaton. John de Lancie, a LATW regular, directs.

The production was originally aired Saturday night on KPCC in Los Angeles. It's available online for free until November 4, after which it will be available for purchase on the LATW website.

[Listen now with RA]

Enjoy, and Happy Halloween!

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)