Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Tuesday, September 03, 2002


"Labor-less on Labor Day."


Monday was Labor Day... Yeah... [sarcastic].... No real plans for me. ...just the same old, same old honestly.... I had a lot of little things I wanted to take care of, but as things turned out, I never really got to them all....

I did catch an interesting thing on the Travel Channel last night though. They were doing a documentary of sorts on the rapidly drying up Dead Sea. Very interesting stuff. I actually found the images of this rapidly expanding salt desert to be quite poignant, especially when they showed old ships and fishing vessels sitting in the hot sun, surrounded by nothing but desert sand and cracked earth. It's rather a sad sight, when you think of it from an ecological standpoint, but from the theatrical mindest, such as I have loads of, man, that would make for an excellent backdrop for a film!!!.... [chuckles]

It actually rained last night, well, ok, perhaps 'stormed' is a better word.... lots of wind, heavy rain, thunder and an occassional lightning bolt. I actually decided to go to bed early, partially becasue I didn't want to actually be ON my computer if the power went out. Wise move, but alas, the power never did go out..... and, though, I usually love falling asleep to the sounds of a storm outside, I could not, for the life of me fall alseep. (of course, maybe I have the fact that I actually slept most of my Monday afternoon away to thank for that. I guess I just wasn't as tired as I wanted to be.)....

Since sleep was not favoring me, I grabbed a little reading time.... got bored of it, and whaddyaknow, I fell right to sleep! Crazy how the human body works sometimes though.... Oh, and I set my alarm for 10:30am this morning, and again was surprised when, just like that, I was wide awake, three minutes BEFORE my alarm went off. I must have a very reliable internal clock! ... [chuckles]

Well, I guess that's all for now. More later, I promise. Take care everyone, and until then, much love from Jon!

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)