Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Sunday, September 29, 2002


"Laughter: 'chicken soup' for the soul."


The highpoint of my day Friday was a visit to campus. It was late when I was finally able to stop by, but I had two things to take care of.... drop off a portrait I drew for a friend and borrowed to include in my Spring Senior Art Show, and, return some CD's Hannah had lent me. I left the portrait at the apartment of the first friend, and arrived at the dorm room of the second, only to stay and enjoy the company of a few amusing and thoroughly interesting friends.

...You know, just spending that time laughing with friends really reminds you how powerful the gift of laughter really can be. They say it can be a really effective medicine for the body and soul. I don't doubt it. When I returned home later on, I was happy, smiling, and my heart was refreshed. Never underestimate the 'healing' power of laughter shared among friends!

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)