Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Wednesday, September 25, 2002


"Three more days."


I sit here now typing, in the hopes that I'll be able to get all caught up on my posts. Who knows how much I'll actually write... It's Wednesday night right now. As it just so happens, this is my second day off of two much appreciated days away from the workplace. I just needed to unwind a bit I guess. I love my job, just not working so many consecutive hours and shifts without the possibility of creativity. I ... must ... find .... creativity ...

Monday was a long shift of eight hours behind the register, which meant that I got home around 1am Tuesday morning, went off to bed, and slept in until 11am. As luck would have it, it was Tuesday and today, Wednesday, that would be days off. Tuesday saw me head out for a few errands and some banking in the afternoon, and then enjoying the season two premiere of the television show, Smallville, of which I am a huge fan.... Today, Wednesday, saw me relaxing and enjoying the all-new episodes of Enterprise and The Twilight Zone in the evening. I thought both were enjoyable .... to say the least...

.... Yeah, I know, an exciting two days off from work.... Bleah.

I still sit here though and my mind wanders..... And I think, ... I need to get out more. I need to find more opportunities to socialize. I need something new in my life; something different, but what?

...Unfortunately, however, I keep coming right back to those questions. .... I have a feeling I'll be pondering this for most of the night, and into tomarrow. At least I'm not brain dead yet, right?.... [chuckles].

I'll catch you all on the flip-side tomarrow, unless I break out of this circle of questioning in my brain and fall upon some kind of revelation. Take care. I'll write again on Thursday/Friday.

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)