Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Wednesday, October 30, 2002


"All is well in the land of Jon...."


Well, it's early morning Wednesday already.... My, how time flies! I've already worked Sunday, Monday, and had my first of two days off on Tuesday.... Both days at work were good days, and thus far my Tuesday off has been relaxing. After that seemingly long 'work week' for me, my 'weekend' is much appreciated, and I am enjoying it, so that's what counts, right? :)

Unfortunately, right now, it has gotten a bit late, and I think bed is a worthy candidate for the schedule at this time of night. I write though to say hi, wish you all a blessed Wednesday, and to just say I have not forgotten about you since Sunday... [chuckle].

I'll catch you later in the day, but until then, God's blessings! Much love from me....
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)