Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Thursday, October 17, 2002


"My weekly vacation...."


It's early Thursday morning already. 'Early' meaning almost 2am at night. Right now I'm sitting here writing stuff on my computer and listening to the local country radio station playing their late night "After Midnight" program. I haven't done this in quite some time. Besides, I figure, if I do work tomarrow (I'm 'on-call' and won't know if I go in until I call at 5 pm and find out), I can still sleep in. I don't have to think about heading out until work until about 5pm. That means, no matter what, I still have most of the afternoon to myself anyway.

I'll probably do what I did today, and sleep in till about 11 am, get up, and watch one of my favorite telvision shows, "Sliders", at noon on the Sci-Fi Channel. Then I'll work on other little things until I call work. Yeah, I know it sounds somewhat mundane, but I normally can't do this. I usually work. Consider it my vacation each week. When you look at it that way, what's so wrong with it. Besides, due to my regular work schedule, my internal clock considers 11am - 2am normal 'awake hours' for me anyway. Right now, I'm wide awake. [smile]

Hmmm, what to do with one more hour before bed? .... [chuckles]

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)