Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Monday, October 07, 2002


"Prepare for a cool new week..."


I don't think I'll be able to write anything after work this evening, but we'll see...

As is just so happens I am scheduled to work until 10pm tonight (which means I'll probably be home a little after 11pm). However, I'm going to have to be up early for the morning shift tomarrow. In other words, unless I am not as tired as I have been after work lately, I'll probably grab something to eat and head straight to bed. The nice thing, though, about working 9am-4pm Tuesday, is that I'll be home in time for a normal dinner at a normal time, and I'll actually be able to watch the new episode of Smallville, which I am rather eager to see! :)

Since I don't work on Wednesday, I'll probably be up into the evening on Tuesday, so, if you wish to chat, I might be on. Also, if you visit the index page of JonBaas.com, you'll see noted that there is some cool new stuff coming to this site later this week. You'll probably start seeing some of that on Wednesday, and probably more later on Saturday, so stay tuned. You may find some of it of particular interest, courtesy of my interest in the internet, literature, films, and in sharing a little bit more of me with you. ... [smile]

So, there's a new week upon us, and it should be a good one (... and I'm optimisitc about it all, which is what really matters, right?). So, stay tuned. I hope all is well with you, and, until I can write again, God's blessings! Have a wonderful Monday and Tuesday I'll see you here on Tuesday night.

Your friendly blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)