Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Friday, October 11, 2002


"Thursday: The day that was supposed to be Wednesday."


There really isn't a whole lot to say about today, Thursday. I woke up early, with the intent to get cracking at what I was unable to get to on Wednesday since I slept most of the day. I was successful, for the most part, though not as productive as I had hoped. Oh, well, at least the project at hand was not pressing. Honestly, it was just a major addition to JonBaas.com, and there really isn't a deadline.... I just wanted to get it completed so I wouldn't have to keep mulling over the concepts and designs in my head. The first of a few parts of that project is done now, so I guess I was productive. That's all I can ask for. :)

Incidently, if you are interested, you may want to check out the days addition to this website, the Library. Basically, it provides my personal reviews and recommendations regarding the books I am currently reading, noteworthy films, favorite television shows (and forthcoming 'reviews' regarding them), and so on. It's a section designed to evolve and grow quite a bit over time. Besides, it also provides you an opportinuty to sample some of the wonderful books and such out there that you may not have heard of.... Check it out. You might like it. :)

Alas, however, that was my Thursday. I was scheduled to work starting at 6pm, however, since I was 'on-call', it ended up being that they didn't need me to come in. Essentially that just meant I had another day off. Cool, sort of. I work tomarrow, Friday.... full day. Of course, I also get payed too (a considerable amount of green), so I'm a little bit eager for that....

But, for now, it's off to bed.... to dream about more soldiers in colored uniforms (see previous post), and missing strange reunions.... Ahh, the wonderful creations of the human mind!... [LOL!]

Have a blessed Friday everyone, and I'll see you in the evening.
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)