Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Tuesday, October 01, 2002


"Time flies... a little too fast sometimes."


It's funny how fast time can get away from you. It's already Tuesday. Yeah, I know that seems like it's still early in the week, but the truth is, time is getting away from me so fast lately, I'm struggling to keep up. It still kind of feels like the end of last week. ... Bah.

In about half an hour, I'm off to catch a slightly early bus to work. I'd rather be there half an hour early than get there three minutes before I start. I hate cutting things that close. Oh, well, I guess it'll give me time to read, for fun, in Barnes and Noble, before I have to 'man my post' as usual. ... [chuckles]

I don't work tomarrow. Wednesday is my day off this week. Normally, so is Saturday, but I may just be picking up a few hours to help out a co-worker who wants to attend a wedding. I figure, what's four more hours on Saturday, right?.... Pretty much $25 more bucks take-home pay. I can always use the extra cash.

I'll be getting home from work this evening late, probably after midnight. I'll write some more interesting musings here either then or defintely Wednesday. I've got some interesting things worth discussing, and some of you may enjoy reading them. We'll see. ... So, until at least a mere 8-10 hours from now (unless after I get back and eat a belated 'dinner', I go to sleep, whereupon it'll add about eight hours....), I'll leave the anticipation (if anyone out there possesses any...) until then! ... [grins]

Take care all, and I'll 'see you' on the marrow.

-Jon


 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)