Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Thursday, November 07, 2002


"Shop@JonBaas.com."


Well, not much to note from today. My Tuesday and Wednesday were typical days off from work -- my 'Saturday and Sunday' of the work week. I pretty much engaged myself in chores around the house and other little projects my mind could dream up. Basically, relaxing days away from the work environment. Yeah, I know, really exciting stuff.... [sarcastic chuckle].

I do want to drop a note though, perhaps by way of a little shameless 'promotion'. My store, Shop@JonBaas.com, is having a sale. Right now selected merchandise is discounted and available to all. Products for sale feature various items with my artwork and other logos promoting JonBaas.com. You may not be into some of the items featured in the store, but please feel free to take a look. You never know what you may find.

I can guarantee that some of the items cannot be found anywhere else on the internet, and hense, they are unique collectors items. Besides, all proceeds go towards helping to make my acting goals possible. Help support a struggling actor whose dreams know no bounds!

Shop@JonBaas.com

That said, I hope you drop by and take a look. Featured items change from time to time, so take advantage of this opportunity.

Well, time for some sleep on my end. I hope to see you around, and stay tuned, there's never a lack of musings when Jon's around!

God's blessings on a bright Thursday. See ya soon!
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)