Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Thursday, November 07, 2002


"Thursday: Better things on the horizon (I hope)."


Today was an on-call day for me regarding work. I was scheduled to work, but alas, was not needed. So, as a result of yet another day off, I decided to hit the job search again. I suppose I can honestly say that it was a productive day. By days' end, I had contacted a few potential opportunities directly, and sent out a couple resumes to job listings that really interested me. My name is out there. Now I just have to wait on those opportunities, and continue to seek out more.

I work a full day tomarrow, Friday, thank goodness, and I get paid too. Overall, it should be a good day. Saturday, I'm 'on-call' again, and then finally my favored work schedule goes into effect starting Sunday. I have one of those 'all-employee pre-holiday meetings' very early on Sunday, so unfortunately I'm going to be forced to miss church. Luckily, however, as soon as the meeting is over, the day is mine. My schedule finally allows me to have my weekends off!.... No more uncertainty over whether I work on Saturday at all, and best of all, no late Sunday nights on the job! .... WHOOOHOOOOO! ... [jumps up and down excitedly]

But anyway, it's still Saturday night. I've ceased my job search for the day. I'm actually starting to feel a bit tired, despite getting plenty of sleep last night. I have to be up for the morning shift tomarrow, so no late night working on stuff tonight. Maybe I'll catch the 12am syndicated episode of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine,.... or maybe I'll go to bed before that. I don't know yet. We'll see...

But, I guess that's all for today. Not much to muse upon, I know, but I have a feeling there'll be more topics coming soon. Stay tuned, and don't forget to check out Shop@JonBaas.com for cool stuff! (More products/ updated items will likely be arriving 'on the shelves' this weekend. I'll let you all know when they do.... Very cool JonBaas merchandise, just in time for Christmas too.... How cool is that! ... [chuckle])

Well, I must sign off for today. Take care all, and have a very safe and blessed weekend. More from me on the marrow.

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)