Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Tuesday, December 03, 2002


"Catch-up I must play....Hhmmm?..."


Well all, fear ye not, I have returned to the norm of things following a splendid Thanksgiving spent with family (that I almost decided I would not have been able to attend.... Glad I did go!), a painfully killer Friday back at work (the largest shopping day of the year), and then a weekend spent up north a ways with my friend Scott and his younger brother..... Oh, yeah, and then a rather nice day at work on Monday....

But the unfortunate of all this is that I have not yet had time to write about it. I shall though within a day or so. It is only now that I have been able to get online and take care of matters,.... since I was last online on Tuesday that is. Pretty pitiful huh.... [lol!].

So, in other words, I just write to wish you all a blessed Tuesday, and to let you know that some nice stuff is yet to come regarding the days I have as of current been unable to post about. Stay tuned.

(FYI -- Due to a Blogger update, this was written and intended to be posted on Monday.... It was pushed to Wednesday. Sorry about that....)....

Catch ya all on the flip side.

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)