Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Monday, January 27, 2003


"An engagement."


Well, I guess it is now officially official,.... My sister is engaged to be married!

Yep, her boyfriend, Noah (my current roomate) must have popped the question Saturday night, which, of course, would explain why he was so eager to take Rachel to such a fancy dinner.... [raises eyebrow].... Hmm, I should have been able to figure that out.... I guess maybe I'm NOT as observant as I'd like to be sometimes. ... [lol].

Anyway, Rachel and Noah have been dating for at least two years already. To be honest, they really do seem to be a perfect match. Obviously I know my sister quite well, and to be rooming with Noah, I know him pretty well too, so I wasn't 'jump-up-and-down' excited.... (much to Rachel's chagrin -- mocking chagrin, of course...), just a little taken off guard. I was one of many people who knew this would come to be sooner or later, it was just a question of when. I am very happy for the both of them though. ... Very happy indeed!

...although, it does feel a little bit strange that my younger sister is getting married before me.... I'll live. [grin] ... Congrats to the new engaged couple!

Your happily blogging friend (who happens to now be rooming with his potential brother-in-law.... [lol])
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)