Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Tuesday, January 14, 2003


"Old computer dead; new computer breathing nicely."


Well, though my posting tonight will be brief, I just wanted to hop online and let everyone know (well, those that do not yet anyway) that I am back online and present as usual again. As of an hour ago, I now have my new computer fully up and running, and my internet access has been transferred over to this awesome new computer (aka, Christmas present!). Prepare to read daily posts here again within a day or so.... especially since I can get online once again. (That is, of course, the reason why I have been lacking in posting here. My means were severely limited.)

For those of you unfamiliar with the recent tragedy in my life... my old computer caught a nasty illness (aka, a seriously destructive worm virus), and died. I have yet to determine what is salvagable. I do, however, have a new computer in my life though, so, all is better. I'll be back and posting here in this blog again on a regular basis, so, sit back and enjoy, as I once again bring you a little bit of my life right now, via the wonders of this technology called the internet.

Until tomarrow, God bless, and keep smiling... Life is a too much of a blessing to deserve anything less than a smile.

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)