Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Monday, January 20, 2003


"Serendipitousness."


Oh, who even knows if that's really a word or not; it just sounds cool! ... [chuckle].

I actually worked today, Sunday. A fellow co-worker wanted the the day off, and I was able to help him out. Hey, he got the time off to do whatever he needed, and I got myself an extra five hours on my next paycheck. I can certainly handle that. I've been scheduled for much fewer hours than usual due to the end of the fiscal year for B&N. I'm a little disappointed in that, but I guess a few extra hours makes up for some of it. What will be, will be. Serendipity. Fate.... Whatever.

I got back earlier than I normally would on a weekday. The store closes two hours earlier on a weekend. I just don't work on weekends normally. I got tired of losing two prime days to hang out with friends and such.... so I removed my weekend availability. Works for me. I'm happy. [smile].

Well, I got back home, this evening, took care of my emails and other computer tasks, and sat down and watched "Serendipity" again. I tell you, I really love that film. .... Someday, I'll find that same fuzzy 'this is the one' feeling too. Someday, I'll be part of my own little 'love story'. .... ah, warm fuzzies....

..But anyway....

This single guy has got to head off to bed. I work my full day tomarrow (3:30pm - midnight), and I am rather tired. I guess I've really gotten used to not working on Sundays. ... [grin]

Oh well, to sleep I go. I'll catch you all on the marrow. God's blessings on the wonderful start to a new week.

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

PS - You might be interested in some of the 'remodeling' I did on this site today. If you have not seen it yet, you might be interested in checking out the new Meet Jon page here on JonBaas.com. I had fun putting together an interesting collection of relevent information. Enjoy!


 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)