Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Thursday, January 16, 2003


"Strange Thursday."


Today is a strange, yet oddly normal day. I've been listening to rock music on the radio for the past few hours, and rock isn't even my favorite. I have no clue why I've tuned in the local rock station, but I have. I guess I've just been in that 'heavy bass' mood today. Don't get me wrong, it's a great day overall, but I guess my choice in music is still baffling me.... [chuckles and shakes head mockingly] ... I'm a 'Country' guy.

I was on-call at work today, but, guess what, they didn't need me. I got the day off.... [sigh].... Hey, everything works out, even if the road along the way is less than desireable right? I took the free time to familiarize myself with this awesome new computer sitting in front of me here on my desk. Mostly I've been making website updates all day, to be honest. I should probably get up and do something more strenuous huh? [lol].... Hey, I'm going to go make dinner soon... Does that count? ... [grin]

I picked up two new DVD's with the $100 Barnes and Noble gift certificate I 'won' by being one of the employees at the Barnes and Noble in the upper midwest to sell the most gift cards over Christmas. Very Cool!.... I watched "Planet of the Apes (2001)" last night, and I think I'll pop in the other film, "The Time Machine", tonight (since I don't work). Hey, you can't argue with free books and DVD's, right! I'm certainly going to enjoy the opportunity!

Well, the time has come to move on to other mundane tasks this mid-evening. I'll be back online later tonight. We'll see what ideas and comments move from my fingers to my keyboard by then....

Have a good one, and until later....

Your very happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)