Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Wednesday, April 30, 2003


"Artwork: Afternoon Hideaway."


It's now official, my most recent commissioned artwork, "Afternoon Hideaway", is online and part of the Mastervisions line of products.

For those of you that may not be familiar, Mastervisions is a company in Minneapolis, MN that creates artistic etchings on glass and mirror surfaces. A little over a month ago, they commissioned me to create a piece for them depicting a rustic front porch setting. That artwork, originally done in graphite (pencil), is now online, etched in various arrangements on glass and mirrored surfaces (including glass coffee tables, and mirrored coat racks).

You may be interested in taking a look at what they have to offer. If you'd like to see what I have done for them so far, feel free to visit my artist page on the Mastervisions site.

Besides "Afternoon Hideaway", I have also been commissioned to work on a series of three more etchings for them. The hope is that they can also be added to the Mastervisions line of products as a full-color set of art prints. I'm excited for the opportunity to work with Mastervisions further, and busily working on the series already. I'm not sure yet on the date that this new series is likely to come out, but I'll be certain to keep you updated as the project progresses.

Enjoy!
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)