Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Wednesday, April 16, 2003


"Off to bed."


I must appologize. I promised I'd write more this evening after work, but, strangely, instead, I find myself too tired to do much at all. Work wasn't really all that tiring, but I believe, rather, that the very peculiar weather today has something to do with my fatigue. I went to work on a balmy 80-degree afternoon, only to come home with my jacket on, in a somewhat chilly 40-some-degree evening.

I tell you, this Wisconsin weather has had a mind of it's own lately. Now it's supposed to be cold again. Go figure.

Anyway, I'll probably catch you all on the marrow sometime. Until then, God's blessings, and may your Wednesday be bright.

Your blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)