Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Sunday, April 06, 2003


"A shocking Nashville Star development!"


I'm shocked.... Jamey Garner, the wonderfully-talented harmonica-playing competetor on the show Nashville Star, was just voted off! ... Now I'm not sure who my top pick is... Buddy Jewell perhaps? There's just so much talent to choose from....

I tell you, nearly all those competetors still left had better get signed by someone. There's no question on talent with most of them, it's just a matter of when someone in the music business takes notice of it. I can say this though, even though Jamey Garner was voted out of the competition (and accepted the decision like a pro), I think he's got a new fan. I'll be keeping, my eye on this guy. I think he'll be going places...

Have a blessed Sunday,

Your happily blogging country-loving friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)