Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Monday, May 05, 2003


"I've got a few things for you...."


Well, not a lot has been happening here these past couple of days. Other than the creative projects I'm working on, and the ever-important job-seeking efforts, I've been making sure to enjoy the fact that I'm home and not working somewhere yet. Afterall, once I find myself a new job, I'll hopefully be working eight hours a day again. I might as well enjoy this 'free time' while it still exists.

So, that said, I actually ended up using a good part of Sunday to work on some website stuff. I seem to find a lot of solitude in that. I really enjoy it. I'm not sure why, but it's rather relaxing, and I feel more at ease doing it. I guess that's good enough reason right there huh? ... [chuckle]

So, here's some of the stuff I worked on:

NEWS: Jon's Artwork Etched in Glass

I actually added something new, and I think, rather cool, to the site -- an online radio station. Yep, you heard that right, an online radio station, courtesy of mp3.com! .... I've been so into the Nashville Star talent competition on USA, that I decided to create a radio station, accessable to anyone, featuring the music of the original twelve finalists. Now you can tune my station in (online only of course) and listen to whatever music by those artists I could find. It's a good way to kick off this new radio feature too I think.

Of course, this radio station idea is intended to change, feature new music on a weekly basis, promote some talented though lesser-known country musicians, and just be something fun. I encourage you to stop by and give the play list a listen. Hang around. I'm sure it'll be as educational for you as I hope it will be for me.... [chuckle].

Online Radio Station

Of course, there is also the ever-growing USS Terra Nova Star Trek PBeM sim that I run. Even if you're not a character in the sim, the group is gaining a lot of attention and interest.... You might want to check out the ever-evolving Star Trek universe the twelve of us in there are creating. The story's great! I've even heard that there are some outsiders who are finding it a joy to follow along with. Hey, who would have known... [grin]. We've got our own little high-quality Star Trek series going here!

Hmm, oh, yeah, before I sign off for the night, how about a few more links for you to check out! ... [grin]

- The Nashville Star winner, Mr. Buddy Jewell!
- One of my other favorite Nashville Star finalists, Travis Howard!
- A Weblog: Anne... Straight from the hip. Tell her Jon sent you. :)

Have a great start to the week, and always, feel free to stop in here again. I'm not going anywhere... [grin].

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)