Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Sunday, May 25, 2003


"So who ARE my neighbors?"


Ok, now I'm really curious....

I haven't really met any of my apartment neighbors yet -- in the year that I've lived here in this building. Sure, I've seen a few of them, maybe even said a few words, but I've never officially met most of them. I've seen the car mechanic guy (late twenties, early thirties) working on his old beater a few times... I've seen and heard my downstairs neighbors (a married couple), but never really talked with them much. And I've seen a few others in passing, but, I guess most of the time when you live in an apartment building, even as small as mine, people tend to stick to themselves.

Now, across from me (our two buildings face each other), I thought lived two college guys.... much like Noah and I, though both of us have already graduated. Lately, however, I've seen two rather attractive down-to-earth looking young women, my age or so, coming and going. Strangely, my curiousity has been peaked. Maybe two college guys don't live across the way, ... maybe they're two young women?

Now, I'm certainly not one to 'spy' on my neighbors, but I am a rather curious person sometimes. As our living rooms face each other, and we both leave our front window curtains/blinds open on a nice day, I have lately seen them milling about in their living room. Those are definitely young women. Apparently gone are the college guys that I saw moving in last year. But, what befuddles me, is that I still see a guy using the computer often (the computer that has been in the same place in the room since those two guys moved in), so my theory might be all wrong.

So, two guys, or two girls? Or a mix of both? Perhaps I should just go over and say hi huh? I'd feel a little embarrassed though, precipitated by seeing these young women coming and going. For all I know, these could be siblings of the guys. Or, maybe these girls have moved in and the guy is a brother or boyfriend....

AHHHH!!! .... Now I know what the old saying means, "Curiousity killed the cat!" I'll probably meet my neighbors sooner or later, but for now, I can only wonder. ... Man, I've gotta get out more!... [chuckle].

Oh well, curious as always,

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)