Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Tuesday, June 24, 2003


"No Shoes, No Shirt.... Less Heat."


Well, I guess it's officially summer now. I think it's the heat and humidity that gave that away. Hmm. What do you think? ...[chuckle].

Monday was a warm one, but even moreso in terms of the humidity. It was just one of those days you don't really want to be out sitting in the sun, unless you're there on purpose, say, for a tan. I personally spent the day indoors with the fan on. If I remember correctly it was in the mid to high 80's -- A little warm. I guess I'm not quite used to it yet. I've been enjoying this nice spring weather a little too much lately. I'll just have to press Noah about getting that AC installed again shortly.

Today, Tuesday, it's again in the mid 80's, but not so bad this time. There's a breeze outside so that makes it a little more comfortable than yesterday. This time though, I'm enjoying the comforts of 'no shoes, no shirt'!.... [raises eyebrow].... The breeze coming in the window upon my back feels pretty nice right now, and somewhat cancels out the warmer temperature....

...Ah, the joys of warm summer weather! ... [chuckle]!

Have a blessed Tuesday, stay cool, and until later,

Your happily blogging, cold-water-drinking friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)