Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Friday, July 25, 2003


"Thursday: A Day off from filming."


Thursday I had the day off from filming for "Mr. 3000". It actually turned out to be a much-appreciated opportunity to relax a bit. And, honestly, not a whole lot happened, but, then again, that was the point of the day off in the first place. :)

I did spend a good part of my Thursday evening and Friday morning, though, upgrading my online store from just an afterthought to a an actual full-fledged store, courtesty of CafePress.com. You can now purchase high quality art prints of my artwork, as well as other unique items born of my creativity. Framed prints are also available....

Currently, one of the featured prints is "Eagle", a graphite portrait of the endangered bald eagle. It took the top award in the 1999 Milwaukee County Zoological Society Endangered Animals Exhibit. Check it out. It's my favorite piece, and I thought I'd offer the opportunity for others to enjoy it as well. No sense in keeping it all to myself now is there! ... [chuckle]....

JonBaas.com Online Store (aka, my artwork)

The only other really cool thing about Thursday was the aquisition of a 'new' television. Granted it's not really new, rather, one of those older color 'knob models', but, my friend Scott, who has an eye for finding and 'fixing up' perfectly usable disgarded items, had found this one, along with another some time ago. Recently, he decided he needed to consolidate some of his things, and so he offered me the television. So, now, unexpectely, I have a small color rabbit-ears television in my room near my computer, ....in addition to the entertainment center in the living room. Sweet! Now I'm defintely livin' the life!... Thanks Scott!

Well, I'd love to write more, but, unfortunately, my vacation day has come to an end. Time for bed, and then off to Miller Park for another exciting overnight on the set of "Mr. 3000"! Call is 5:30pm.

So, I'll see you all early Saturday morning with a recap of Friday (unless I go straight to bed).... Have a blessed Friday, and start to the weekend. See you on the flip-side of Friday!

Your happily blogging actor/ artist friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)