Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Tuesday, August 12, 2003


"Rehearsal: Married... But Separated Till November."


Well, fate and time -- great friends apparently -- have stepped in once again, and adjusted things a bit.... But I'm cool with that. :)

"Second Honeymoon", the alumni theatre production I am currently cast in, needs to be rescheduled until mid-November through sometime in January 2004. Unexpected kinks on the overall end of things (all three one-act plays) have come up, and it seems to make sense that a rescheduled date be arranged. Some additional planning is yet to be announced, but the decision has been made that the show not be produced in the end of this month of August.

The plan is to keep the same cast for the later dates, and for those of us (all three plays) that are not available 2-3 months from now, we will likely have to see their roles recast. As far as I am aware though, and as I shall plan, I get to retain my role as Herbert... (which is cool, since I am already off-book!). This just means, however, that I have a few extra months to know my stuff/character! I suppose can handle that! :)

The decision was made following my rehearsal last night and an all-production meeting this evening, from which I have just returned. Further details are pending, but, the decision was unanimous -- "Let's roll with the punches, and go for a mid-January set of performances." We'll see what happens. .... [smile].

I'll note more here when I hear it, but officially, this means I can ease up on the "Second Honeymoon" work, and look to more present things. Though relatively unexpected (for all of us), I'm sure this news will go well with some of my artisitic "clients" becasue, for the time being, that means I have more time to dedicate to their projects.

...Ah, the ever-exciting 'schedule dance". Hey, it keeps life interesting though, right?

Tomarrow, Wednesday, I'll be heading down to Chicago with a friend to hang out and attend a Cubs game at Wrigley Field. It's been ages since I actually went to a game there, so needless-to-say, I'm a bit excited. Besides, it'll be nice to see Dave again (Dave from "Mr. 3000" filming here in Milwaukee). I'll be sure to note a little about my adventure when I get back, but, until then....

...Have a blessed Wednesday, and let's hope the Cubbies win! ... [grin].

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)