Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Monday, September 29, 2003


"The Time Has Come, The Walrus Said..."


....to talk of many things. Actually, the time has come to once again relaunch a discussion board here on JonBaas.com! Yep, I did so some time back with limited success,.... and then the site underwent remodeling and the whole idea was lost to the back burner....

Well, I've pulled the 'ole board out of mothballs, and I'm hoping to make a better go of it this time. You are of course invited to stop in and join the discussions. I'll be stopping in quite frequently myself -- starting new conversations and joining old ones. Let's have fun exchanging ideas and information shall we?! :)

The board is linked throughout JonBaas.com, however, you can also go there directly through the following URL:

http://pub84.ezboard.com/bmeetjon78128

Current young conversations range from any questions you may have of my time on the set of "Mr. 3000" (within reason of course. I have promised not to divulge too much info).... to critiques on my artwork.... to even issues of Christian faith and living. Of course, you will have to stop in to see whats shaking, but, I think with a little active participation, this could become a rather busy little board.

Enjoy, and I hope to see some of you there.... Oh, and it is free to participate, so now you really can't say no, can you! ....[chuckle]

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)