Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Friday, October 03, 2003


"A Few Things On A Lazy Friday"


Well, I kind of ended up wasting my Friday on frivelous things. Not the most productive, but I guess I'm allowed a few of those here and there. A lot of my time was spent looking through music files, researching composers, and other general music-related things. I'm not sure why music got the most of my time, but there are far worse subjects. It sped the time by and was very engaging.... but it hadn't been on my to-do list. Oh well.... at least my ears were happy.

On another note, I was looking at my website here too today and an idea hit me.... I think it's time to completely remodel JonBaas.com. I need to improve a few things, and I have the time this coming week.... Perhaps I might as well make use of that time before I find myself either busy again with freelance artwork, or working some thankless job somewhere. Time is of the essense. Besides, I feel like being creative again, and I already have a cool idea in mind. Keep an eye on the site. Hopefully it'll have a new look by the end of next week. :)

And finally, tomarrow morning, Saturday, I'm going to be lending a hand to my sister and helping her out with her theatre class for kids. She's run the class quite a few times already and has a successful program on her hands. I really look up to her for her persistence and passion for Dare to Dream. She's taken it a long way and doing all the right things. I'm actually looking forward to helping her out the next eight Saturdays. Besides, I think working with kids again could be a lot of fun! I'll be sure to let you know how it goes tomarrow sometime.

But, alas, it's already evening. Time to read up on some materials for that class tomarrow... and then off to bed. Take care all, and have a blessed weekend. Until next time,

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)