Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Wednesday, October 22, 2003


"My Tuesday Treasure Chest!"


It's amazing what you find when you do a little cleaning and go through old files. I've been up all night doing just that, and here are some of the intruiging things I found:

- A $20 bill! (a surprising and much appreciate find!)
- A year-old check for $20 that I probably can't cash anymore....
- Old letters (correspondence) I received from various friends, dating back to 1993!
- Lots of old Christmas cards.
- Photos I'd forgotten I even had.
- School report cards dating back to high school.
- Many varied and interesting files that could provide hours of reading material!
- Autographed items I forgot I had.
- Operational manuals for electronics items I no longer own.
- and most importantly.... the files I was originally looking for. :)

Incidently, if anyone is interested in benefiting from some of these cool things I've found, either directly or indirectly, please feel free to take a look at the growing list of items I have on ebay. You never know what what kind of deal you might find! .... [grin]

Have a blessed day, and until later,

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)