Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Friday, November 14, 2003


"Friday Recap."


Well, Friday came and went. Not nearly as many resumes went out today, but, that was mostly due to other projects that needed my time. More will go out this weekend though. Quite a bit more.

There is one bit of good news though. I was able to secure a job interview on Tuesday -- from one of the nine resumes I sent out on Thursday. Kudos to the company for getting back to me so soon! I appreciate it. ....The job is for a sales/ public relations position, so, yeah, not quite 100% up my alley, but I'll certainly go in with an open mind, and hope I end up in the running.

Otherwise, not a whole lot to write about, and my 'musing mind' is sort of in sleeper mode at the moment, so, I guess that's all for now. I'll catch you Saturday evening.

Your happily blogging job-searching friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)