Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Wednesday, November 26, 2003


"Happy Thanksgiving!"


Well, it's Wednesday night already. I guess time flies when you have a lot to do....

A good bit of news to close out my day though. I think I may have secured for myself a second interview -- an apparently more promising interview -- with another marketing company. I'll have to call them on Friday and see what goes. We'll see. Good news, I hope.

Another brief note from today.... I finished another commissioned art project, so that's now three that are pending addition to my list of viewable recently-commissioned projects of note. This time, it's a partial portrait image for a book cover. I'm liking it too. I hope it proves very useful for my client!

I was thinking recently too.... I think I'm actually going to add a list of all the commissioned art projects I've done to my website within the next week or so. I figure, I have a page for my acting credits, why not one for my rapidly-growing list of art credentials? Besides, instead of a traditional gallery of my artwork (like the one still awaiting completion on my never completed to-do list), a list of credits and available images might prove useful on a number of levels. Stay tuned if you're interested. It'll probably be a long and intruiging list. And I'll drop a note when the page(s) is added to JonBaas.com. :)

But, news out of the way.... It's Thanksgiving tomarrow. Time to head off to bed, get some sleep, and be up earlier than usual to do a little traveling. I could probably go for a little visit with family, and a turkey feast right about now!

Wow, despite the struggles in my life lately, I really do have a lot to be thankful for!

Have a very blessed and safe Thanksgiving all, and I'll see you here again sometime Friday. God bless!

Your thankfully blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)