Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Saturday, November 15, 2003


"Last Day with Dare to Dream."


Well, today was the last day of my sister's theatre for children class, and, sadly, also my last day involved -- as a 'teacher'. It turned out to be a wonderful full day of theatre though.

The morning class was scheduled as usual, and mostly consisted of preparing for the afternoon performances of the short plays the kids had been working on for the past seven or eight weeks. The excitement was high, and questions a-plenty, but when the time came, I think the kids did great!

For me it ended up being the greater part of my day though -- spending time with the day's events -- but in the end, I was able to enjoy the last class day with the kids, had lunch (pizza was free, so no complaints there!), and watched a fine afternoon performance of Cinderalla, Snow White, and the show I directed -- Sleeping Beauty. And I was surprised to recieve quite a few hugs and even a rose from some of the kids. .... I am going to miss them!

After the performances were concluded, the kids had left, and one of the other teachers and I had cleared up all the props, I returned home, put my flower in a vase, and am now off to bed. Sure, it's only 6pm, but then again, I do need my sleep! Besides, kids -- 20 of them -- can be tiring!

So, update out of the way, I'm off to bed. I'll catch you sometime Sunday. Have a good one!

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)