Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Tuesday, November 04, 2003


"A Rainy Art Day"


You know, it's been raining now for at least the third straight day, and I'm not talking about a few showers here and there.... No, I'm talking about non-stop rain for three days in a row! Unfortunately, it doesn't do much towards me getting out and about Milwaukee looking for a steady job (like I should be doing), but, on the other hand, it does provide me an excellent opportunity just to sit down and work on artwork (like I love to be doing).

So, that was today -- a full day of nothing but pure creativity. A day in front of the 'ole computer creating one digital landscape after another. And, when all is said and done, they're looking mighty fine too ....if I do say so myself!

Of course, there is another reason I decided to spend the day immersed in digital landscapes. I'm actually preparing to add a whole new line of of them to my online art store. I'm working to put together a stunning collection for my 2004 art calendar (a project a bit long in the making), a few more framed and unframed art prints, and some additional varied items yet in the works. I figure, if I have the means to create my artwork and share it with others, then I might as well make really good use of my free time, right? .... [smile].

So, starting this week -- hopefully sometime tomarrow (Wednesday) -- you'll start seeing them show up on Shop@JonBaas.com. Feel free to take a look. Judging by some of the positive comments I've recieved so far -- from those that have already seen some of the work -- I think they'll prove to be a nice addition!

It's definitely turning out to be an enjoyable journey. And I do so love the creative process! Now all I need to find are the people that need a good solid artist, and are willing to hire one.... Then I would most certainly be in artist heaven! Oh I know they're out there.... We just need to cross paths. It'll happen. I'm confident in my work, and I figure if others see that, then I'm certainly on the right path towards success.

We'll see what happens though. When you follow your dreams (even if you take the long road), good things can happen. I'm kind of counting on that. Besides, what fun is a life lived in the shadows anyway?! .... [grin].

Have a blessed Wednesday. I'll drop a note when the art is online.

Take care all, and until next time,

Your happily blogging artist friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)