Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Thursday, November 27, 2003


"Recap: Thanksgiving Day 2003"


My Thanksgiving journey to visit with family -- in a small Wisconsin town -- was a wonderful one. The only downside however was that my direct family from Minnesota was not able to make the trip down due to illness. (...I'll see them this coming weekend, though, when they travel down here to see my sister's theatre show in Sheboygan, so I'm not too worried).

The food was delicious though (my uncle certainly knows how to cook-- and his pies are to-die-for!). The company of my younger cousins was enjoyable, and the typical extended-family traditions always a blast. It's a shame the Packers lost though. But, on the upside, I got to see the film, "A Funny Thing Happened On the Way to the Forum", and that was a riot! ... And, I got to bring home some of the delicious leftovers! Yay Turkey! :)

But, all-in-all, it was a great Thanksgiving 2003. And I am truely blessed to have such a vibrant extended family to have been able to spend it with.

God's blessings to you and yours this holiday season, and I hope your Thanksgiving was also one full of thanks and happiness. Until later,

Your thankfully blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)