Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Tuesday, December 16, 2003


"Day Two of a Brighter Week"


Well, it's a little past 6pm now on Tuesday. It hasn't been as stessful a day as it could have been today. I haven't gotten as much done as I'd wanted, but the day is still young. I have a good number of hours yet. We'll see what I can make of them.

Incidently, I never got to that computer game yesterday. I was distracted by something else that needed to get done, and then boom.... the hours had flown by and I never had the time to enjoy that relaxing game. Maybe I'll try again tonight. I think this evening might prove to be relaxing, though, whatever I choose to undertake. I'm looking forward to that. ....Putting off my concerns for a few hours. Can't beat that!

Oh, and thankfully, I did get paid today (some of what I've been waiting for anyway), so this artist now has some good food in his refrigerator. Yay food!

And lastly, I'm sitting here typing this and listening to the Transiberian Orchestra's rendition of the "Carol of the Bells." A classic Christmas song performed with base guitars, drums, and other such rock instraments. Great song. Strangely, every Christmas, it's one of my favorite Holiday songs. Go figure. .... [chuckle].

Well, have a blessed evening, and I may muse some more yet before the day is through. Take care, and stay warm! .... It's cold outside (at least here in the Cheese State). Keep those mittens handy. :)

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)