Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Monday, December 15, 2003


"Monday Mid-day Update."


Well, it's 2pm Monday afternoon here in Milwaukee, and maybe -- just maybe -- this is turning out to be a better day than I had originally expected....

Unfortunately, I still haven't gotten paid for those projects/ebay sales I made recently, but, maybe I'm being a little too hopeful too early. I hope they come tomarrow. I really do.

On the upside of things though, I broke down and decided to give unemployment a call this afternoon. That seems to have produced some positive news for the time being. So, naturally, the dire concern for today isn't as dire as it could be. We'll see what the next few days bring as I continue to job-search.

And, finally, a bit of trivia I find peculiar in regards to my call to unemployment.... Did you know they require only at least two (2) resumes or job applications to be sent out each week?!! Man, I average 6-10 per day! I guess I don't feel so bad about my success rate anymore. .... [chuckle].

Well, I'm going to 'celebrate' a moderately fruitful day so far, and take an hour or two to relax and play a computer game before returning to the hunt. Take care all, and I'll probably catch you all again later this evening. Until then,

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)