Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Thursday, December 04, 2003


"Visitors and Snow Shoveling"


Well, this weekend my parents are coming down to Milwaukee to visit, and, then heading up to Sheboygan to see my sister (Rachel) perform as Peter Pan -- in the stage musical Peter Pan -- at the Sheboygan Theatre Company. It should prove to be an interesting weekend. ....My parents visiting, and seeing my sister fly. Yep, two things that don't happen very often. So, needless-to-say, I really looking forward to the next few days! :)

In other news, I (and my roomate, Noah) have been contracted to remove the snow on the property of our apartment building(s). I haven't shoveled snow like this in probably five years. In college (my four years), maintenance took care of shoveling the walks. Last winter, in this apartment building, someone else did the shoveling. This year I get the honor. Ironically, I'm actually looking forward to the opportunity. (Although, who's to say I won't get tired of it sometime in late January!... lol...). I grew up showeling the snow every winter by hand. I can do this job!

Well, that's the skinny for tonight. Sleep calls, and I am actually rather tired. I'll catch you later this weekend and recap a little about Peter Pan and my visit from family.

Until then, however, take care, and have a blessed Friday.

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)