Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Friday, December 12, 2003


"Waiting For Payday."


Urgh! What can be more frustrating than waiting to get payed when your pocketbook is empty? I have a few paychecks supposedly on their way to me as I write -- mostly for smaller projects, ebay sales, and that sort of thing -- but they haven't arrived yet. .... And I'm really looking forward to when they do. They'll tide me over until a larger check or two can start to kick in (assuming I can secure that new job I'm seeking -- sooner than later I hope).

So, I guess the game must be a waiting game, and there's really nothing I can do about that. I suppose, though, this is where my skills for patience really kick in. External forces are probably at work, and when the pay comes... the pay comes. I just have to wait until it does. But, then again, such is life right, so what I am so worried about?... Heck, my Heavenly Father hasn't let me down yet in all my 23 years. So, I guess the odds in life are already on my side, right? ... [smile].

...Oh, well. Patience. Patience.

Have a blessed Friday and/or weekend. I'll catch you again shortly.

Your happily patient friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)