Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Wednesday, January 28, 2004


"An American Idol discussion board"


Well, there's not really all that much to say of my Wednesday. I ran a few errands, got some food, looked into a few places of employment, that sort of thing. It was pretty much just a day out and about the city. The good news, though, is that I didn't have to shovel. No new snow. That was much appreciated.

But, since there really isn't all that much to muse upon today, I'd thought I'd actually take this opportunity to send some of you an invite. To those of you that might be fans of the television show, "American Idol", you might like to stop by one of my latest projects -- an American Idol discussion board. Since the show is popular right now, there's a lot to talk about, and so far, this board is on the rise.

Idol Fans: An American Idol discussion board

We've got lively discussion, a complete list of contestants going to Hollywood, and details about all of them. There are also a number of unique features planned as the competition continues. So, feel free to stop by, and just so you know too, the board is just over a week old. Don't be surprised if things still look a bit small yet. They're growing. Feel free to join in.... I'd love to hear your opinions. :)

Take care all, and until next time, stay warm.

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)