Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Friday, January 30, 2004


"Diversions For a Lazy Day"


Hmm. Ok, I guess I haven't had a lot going on lately that's really worth musing about. It was cold today, so I stayed in, perused a few employment notices, and did a bit of web design work. It was a good day, but not a particularly exciting one.

However, in my internet travels throught the day, I did keep a list of websites that were both amusing and fun. See if you agree. Enjoy! (recommended: open each link in a new window)


THE MUSIC WITHIN YOU
So, are you one of those people who has a lot of music bottled up inside you, and no instrament with which to let it out? Well, you're in luck. A dozen musical instraments await you. Just move your mouse around.


NOTHING TO BELIEVE IN
Here's a company that believes in nothing, and they think you should too. They have their workers doing nothing around the clock, find new ways to package nothing, new problems to confront, or doing nothing just to waste time.

Right now they are drastically understaffed, but thankfully they aren't in a hurry becasue they want to make sure they get nothing right. Why not order *your* "nothing" today!


FIDO
Let Fido read your mind.


INSTRUCTIONS TO EVERYTHING
#18. If the one who is "it" touches you, you are now "it."

#24b. Bathe, floss, and move your bowels daily. Do not fall in love this often.

Instructions to everything!


AMERICAN ACCENT TRAINING
Learn how to speak with a standard American accent.


A GUIDE TO ELECTRONIC MUSIC
Expand a music tree and learn about all sorts of meticulously detailed musical genres that probably don't really exist. Or just poke around to learn about important sounds and instruments.

_________________________
Hmm. Amusing, no? Maybe I'll have to make a section on my website to showcase this kind of stuff. There's no end to the kind of amusement the internet can provide. No wonder I love my computer so!

Have a blessed day. Stay warm, and be amused. It keeps things interesting.

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)