"New Resolutions in 2004"
In 2004 I resolve to make an effort at the following (in no particular order):
- I will continue to be an Artist and an Actor. Any jobs I find will relate to these two passions.
- I will take in an increased number of acting auditions. My acting career will kick off professionally in 2004.
- I will create memorable artwork in 2004. My portfolio will expand greatly.
- I will be open to new friendships. I will be willing to share more of myself with those friends.
- I will not be afraid to love. I will take life and learn as much as I can from it and those around me.
- I will not sacrifice my dreams and goals to satisfy neccessity.
- I will continue to dream big, and patiently enjoy the long journey toward success.
- I will not let procrastination gain an upper hand. I will seek out and find greater dedication.
And my most important resolution:
- The Lord will remain foremost in anything I do this year. To Him be all glory!
Have a blessed 2004. I pray your own resolutions find as much success as hope mine will!
Your happily blogging friend,