Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Monday, January 19, 2004


"Project Completed"


Most of my day today was spent completing my third art project. The good news is, as of about 5pm today, it's finished and already awaiting comments from my 'client'. As soon as I send it off, I'll see about putting a sample online. It happens to be the promotional image for the upcoming theatre show I'm in, so odds are you'll see it used here in my blog in days to come anyway. :)

So, with this project out of the way, I find myself returning to a little more project downtime. There are some possible commissioned projects in the works, but nothing concrete yet. So, with the free time it's back to job-searching full-time again this week, and, maybe even a little more personal artwork, some of which I may add to my remodeled online store. We'll see. It should be a less intense week than the last. I don't think I'll mind that. :)

For now though, I'm off to work on other things until American Idol III premieres in just over an hour.

Take care all, and I'll catch you with my review of the premiere later this evening.

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)